Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crazy for Crew

Yes I do love the sophistication of the Henley Royal Regatta but I'm talking about a different kind of crew. J.Crew that is! And honestly who isn't kray kray for crew?! Simple, effortless chic is not an easy thing to accomplish.  Women from Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon to the iconic Lauren Hutton have this near unattainable look on lock-down. As for me, when I desire effortless chic, I cheat.  Head to toe J.Crew with a little sparkle with some jewelry and accessories is a simple equation for success.  

Upon my visit to Ft. Myers for SB '11 I stubbled upon the Holy Grail, the J.Crew factory store.  Already marked down prices, 2 day sale of 30% off AND 15% off student discount?!?! DON'T MIND IF I DO! Here are some of my fab finds I just happen to call my own:
























0 comments:

Post a Comment