Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lilly or Bust

With Resort wear in full effect, as well as my approaching visit to Vanderbilt beach looming as I take my midterms, I have found myself abusing my bookmark entitled Pink && Green.  What is that you ask? None other then Lilly Pulitzer, aka pure bliss captured in bright prints and preppy details.  Now I have a very eclectic sense of style, nautical prep one day followed by LA street wear the next, however if you had a gun to my head and made me choose, I would without a doubt choose the bright, girly, Hampton-esque styling of Lilly Pulitzer.  Everything from the metallic gold rope detail on day dresses to the ric-rac nautical inspired bangles (which I couldn't resist!), it is sophisticated, fun and just in time for Spring! My father always has said I belong on the East coast in terms of lifestyle choices and this will only help is cause, so here's to you dad, and possible ideas for birthday presents! HAPPY SPRING BELLES!


































0 comments:

Post a Comment