Thursday, February 10, 2011

Layered Looks && Relaxed Rags

As tents are emptied and the red carpet rolled up, day one of NYFW comes to a close.  But boy oh boy what I'd give up to be there for the multiple launch parties tonight! Snap out of it Gwen! Okay SO, I was so relieved to see soft fabrics, heavy knits, and layers, layers, layers. Fall, to me, always means harsh leather, hard looks, and black and browns, I love it when I'm wrong...Hemlines are dropped and cableknit sweaters were piled at St. John, BCBG Max Azria && Steven Alan, which was unexpected in the absolute best way. My fave look of the day came from St. John with a long sequin pewter skirt, cashmere sweater, toped of with a saddle brown gloves and belt! I never knew that two of my most favorite things, equestrian style and sequins, could be combined like that! Bloody Brilliant! But the following looks were all my top picks of the day and have some element of layering or a relaxed fabric moment. Enjoy Belles!



















STAY TUNED FOR ALL THINGS NYFW!



0 comments:

Post a Comment