Monday, September 13, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring 2011 part trois

The madness that is NYFW continues and boy oh boy am I sad I missed Fashion's Night Out last night.  I'm assuming that my invitation from Anna Wintour to the Saks party was lost in the mail? Can you imagine the who's who in the fashion world all under one roof. Maybe someday.  Anyway lets talk [sheath]. The most simplistic dress silhouette is anything but simple.  Whether its a bright tangerine from Lacoste or metalic from Lela Rose, the sheath is Spring. 


{ Preen }
{ Victoria Beckham }
The Queen of Sheath
{ scrumptious VB }
{ Thankoon }
{ Max Azria }
{ Lola Rose }
My recent fave
{ Lacoste }
can we get this at elly's please
www.ellyscouture.com
{ Behnaz Sarafpour }
{ TRIAS }


[ OH TOMMY BOY ]


This deserves a category all its own, as a college prep myself I adore every single piece.  Casual seersucker tailored shorts paired with silk bikini top and trim blazer. GENIUS! It is a high fashion collection for a true prep.


















more to come bellehearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment